The Volunteers in Partnership (VIP) Program at Spark
Sponsored by Enbridge
Please note that Spark is closed to the public until further notice and we are not accepting new volunteers at this time. If you would like to be contacted when operations resume, please submit an application and we'll be in touch with you then. Stay safe and healthy!
As a not-for-profit organization, TELUS Spark's volunteers play an integral role in every aspect of the organization.
As a volunteer at TELUS Spark, you have a wonderful opportunity to learn about the world and community around you and gain valuable experience, which can be applied to other situations, such as future employment or other volunteer opportunities.
We are looking for special individuals who are:
- Sixteen years of age or older (for Camps we will consider individuals 14 and up)
- Passionate about Spark's mission and vision
- Fascinated by the world of STEAM - science, technology, engineering, art and math
- Interested in working with people of all ages
- Excited to gain work-related skills or share their professional skills
- Intrigued about what happens behind the scenes
- Eager to participate in new and exciting experiences
- Passionate about providing a high standard of guest service
- If you do not see an opportunity that suits your interests, please submit an application and we'll be in contact to discuss possible roles.
- Discounts in the Spark Eatery and Store
- Free parking
- An annual celebration during Volunteer Week in April
- Reference letter after 60+ hours of service
- A Spark Membership for current volunteers with 100+ hours
- Volunteers with 100+ hours receive two friends and family passes
- Participation in ongoing educational workshops
- Team building events
- Explore potential career options
- Opportunity to gain credits for school or community work
- A great addition to your resume
- An opportunity to give back to your community
Thank you for your interest in volunteering at Spark!
There are no positions open at this time.