Spring Camps Superstar
- Spring Camps:
- Mar 26 – Mar 29, Apr 2 – Apr 6
- To volunteer for spring camps, volunteers need to be able to commit to a full week of volunteering.
- Interviews to be held March 15th, 7pm-8pm
We have an exciting opportunity during PD days at Spark! You will be the key support for our camp leaders during TELUS Spark Spring and PD Camps. If you love Science, kids, fun, and are looking for ways to build your resume, this could be the right opportunity for you.
This is a wonderful opportunity for aspiring camp leaders to learn the logistics and responsibilities of camps. The experience and training provided in Spark camps helps to create a great framework for future camp leaders and educators. This position is very fun and allows for a variety of skills to be fostered.
- Working directly with Campers from ages 5-12 to help create fun, memorable, and educational experiences
- Helping camp staff with prepping and cleaning up camp activity materials
- Assisting with delivery of camp classroom activities
- Helping Campers complete activities
- Helping staff supervise Campers in galleries, demos, and Dome shows to ensure a safe camp experience
- Fostering a positive, energetic camp environment
- A passion for working with children and youth
- Positive, enthusiastic and confident individual, capable of motivating others
- Excellent people and group management skills
- Valid First Aid/CPR certification a strong asset
- Previous experience working with children and youth is an asset
- Previous Camp experience is an asset
- Police clearance