Guest Experience Guide
Flexible – Ideal candidate will be available for a minimum of two shifts per month.
Shifts - 9:30am-1:00pm Sunday-Saturday, 1:00pm-4:00pm Sunday-Friday, 1:00pm-5:00pm Saturday
If volunteering in Spark Store there is a possibility of staying longer than scheduled, however it will not be mandatory
We are looking for enthusiastic and friendly individuals to help make our guest’s experience of TELUS Spark positive and memorable. As a Guest Experience Guide you will be one of the first members of our team to have contact with our guests. This upbeat, interactive position requires individuals with a positive attitude and excellent customer service skills, who want to make our guests feel welcome as they enter TELUS Spark and appreciated when they leave.
- Greeting guests as they enter the building
- Scanning tickets and memberships before guests enter the Atrium
- Providing day-to-day information on TELUS Spark's daily programs
- Directing guests to destinations around the building
- Saying thank you and goodbye as our guests leave
- Help stock shelf in Spark Store (price, display, front face, tidy, count orders when received)
- Create and run a demo-table to showcase Spark store merchandise
- Lost and Found – emptying closet of items more than two weeks old, calling Operation Clothesline (Diabetes foundation)
- Organizational skills
- Charismatic, friendly, outgoing
- Excellent people skills
- Customer service experience is a plus, but not required
- Police clearance
- Mandatory training day – Saturday, September 8th, 10am-4pm.