Exhibit Content Maintenance Volunteer
Position starting Early March 2018
Interviews Mid- February
Mandatory Volunteer orientation February 24, 10 am- 4 pm
What makes Spark, Spark? The people, the culture, but of course, the galleries and exhibits! If you have experience or interest in a STEAM field (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Math), we have a volunteer position for you! You will have the opportunity to obtain a behind-the-scenes look at what goes into our exhibits, and help maintain the information within. If museums and science centres are your jam, we would love to have you!
- Review content created at exhibits at TELUS Spark (for now, the exhibits are Heart Stories and How We Met in the Being Human Gallery).
- Based on some predefined criteria, and personal judgment, decide which content is good for inclusion in the exhibit. Also, decide which old content is ready to be retired.
- Collect content from the exhibit
- No experience required.
- Good at listening.
- Good judgement – understanding what makes something interesting and worthy of inclusion in an exhibit at TELUS Spark
- Police clearance
- Mandatory Volunteer orientation February 24, 10 am- 4 pm