Get your students innovating with a STEM prototype challenge!
The TELUS Spark Prototype Project is a semester-long program that develops critical thinking, problem-solving, and collaboration skills with experiential learning that prepares students for the real world!
Rate: $19 per student
Prototype Project is open to all junior high and high school educators is Calgary and the surrounding areas.
The semester-long program includes:
- Full-day professional learning session for educators to get you prepared for the journey
- An exclusive field trip with your class to TELUS Spark
- Multiple in-person mentorship opportunities for your students or by distance
- Presentation skills development for your students
- Celebratory evening event to showcase student work at TELUS Spark
The Prototype Project is made possible thanks to the generous support of ConocoPhillips.
We would love to hear from you! Send us an email at [email protected]