Dates: February 22, 2019, April 10, 2019, June 6, 2019 | Sept 24, 2019, Nov 20, 2019
Get ready to get unstuck.
Innovation isn’t something that happens by accident, it is a deliberate act that can be learned and practiced. TELUS Spark is known for being innovative because we practice this process at every level of our organization.
The Sparking Innovation workshop gives managers, leaders and employees a set of tools and processes designed to help them innovate across diverse environments and industries. We incorporate elements of design thinking, human-centered design, brainstorming, prototyping and testing to create out-of-the box solutions. This isn't just theory, this is doing. The only way to truly understand Sparking Innovation is to experience a cycle yourself!
By the end of this course you will have the tools to:
- Understand the roots of innovation and how they can be fostered at your organization
- Apply communication techniques to enhance innovative solutions and ensure productive teams
- Understand barriers to creativity and how to overcome them
- Identify problems and opportunities within your own industry
- Collaborate effectively as a team to create, design and prototype solutions
- Encourage a bias towards action in team members at all levels
This is an active full-day bootcamp from 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Call us at 403.817.6800
or email [email protected] to discuss custom options for your team.
Dates: Request a suitable date for your group |
Think your entire team will benefit?
Call us at 403.817.6800 or email [email protected] to discuss custom options for your team. Learn more about this groundbreaking workshop.
Bootcamps require a minimum of 10 registrants in order to proceed. If requirements are not met, all registrants will be notified prior to the program start date. Registrants will be refunded or offered a transfer to another bootcamp date where possible.