Call Center and Member Services Representative
TELUS Spark is a place for people of all ages and abilities to explore and discover science, technology, engineering, art and math (STEAM) through inquiry based learning and play. We live our values of Collaboration, Curiosity, Courage and Commitment on a daily basis. Join our team and, while you’re at work, take the opportunity to discover what makes the world around us so undeniably incredible! To contribute to making TELUS Spark a place that ignites a sense of wonder, excitement and acts as a catalyst for innovation and new ideas we are currently seeking a permanent full time Call Center and Member Services Representative to join our team.
**The schedule for this position is 8:30am-4:30pm Monday to Friday**
The Call Centre & Member Services Representative is accountable for providing excellent customer service to all guests in the call centre environment. As a primary point of contact for the public, the call centre agent needs to be a professional and lively brand ambassador for TELUS Spark. The call centre agent needs to be able to communicate clearly with guests and within the organization. They need to assure they are organized, sales-positive and have the ability to research and respond to the complexity of each guest service issue and all requests for information.
- Actively participate in building a strong sales-positive service culture and personally provide the best in guest service that exceeds expectations.
- Point of contact for general inquiries.
- Respond to all incoming requests for information.
- Facilitate solutions for guest service issues.
- Responsible for all database transactions and accurate transactional reporting from database.
- Optimize all inbound and outbound Call Centre transactions and inquiries.
- Answer questions, make suggestions, research answers and support post-booking changes.
- Provide support for Member Services, School Bookings and other registered programs.
- Day to day administration of the membership program.
- Data entry, data export and maintain data integrity.
- Trouble shoot ticketing and reservation issues from all sales channels.
- Provide knowledgeable information for inquiries directed to memberships.
- You have or are working on your post-secondary education.
- Two or more years of professional experience within a sales, call centre or customer service environment
- Strong computer skills and demonstrated knowledge in organizational/database software systems.
- You have the ability to analyze each booking to ensure all reservation requests are accommodated and booked with the appropriate resources.
- Proficient multi-tasker that meets required deadlines.
- Strong verbal and written business communication skills.
- The successful candidate will be required to work occasional holidays, evenings and weekends and must successfully complete a criminal record check.
To Apply: Interested candidates can submit their cover letter and resume, in confidence, to Jo Austin Manager, Membership & Business Development with Call Center Representative in the subject line to [email protected]
Closing Date: Interested candidates can submit their application, in confidence by April 20, 2018
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. TELUS Spark is committed to employment equity and encourages applications from all qualified individuals.